To carry out a range of client administration activities under the supervision of a Client Officer / Senior Client Officer.
- Assist Client Officers / Senior Client Officers with the management of their case loads;
- Assist Administrators with routine client enquiries both over the phone and via written communication;
- Assist administrator in monitoring of WIP and Key Performance Indicators;
- Active monitoring and timely completion of activities with the support of Client Officer/Senior Client Officer;
- Assist in the training of/work with less experienced colleagues according to the knowledge base and acquired skill set;
- Develop a knowledge of WIP and KPIs with the Assistant Client Officer/ Trust
- e assistance of Client Officer/Senior Client Officer and develop a knowledge of the billing process and assisting administrator on fee quotes as required;
- Support administrators with general administration of their portfolio including photocopying, scanning and filing;
- Undertake Non-Investment Post reviews on a rotational basis for classification and return to the reception team for scanning and responsibility for regularly reviewing the outstanding documents report and ensuring accurate dating of documentation on a timely basis;
- Assist administrators with routine bookkeeping ensuring that it is completed in a timely and accurate manner;
- Preparation of draft trustee minutes and documentation in order to assist with trustee approval process;
- Be proactive in recognizing and pursuing opportunities for improving procedures and controls;
- Record time spent on different client matters accurately via Navision;
- Ensure database is maintained and updated accordingly;
- Collate supporting documentation and the preparation of financial statements on an annual basis;
- To assist administrators with investment based work;
- Prepare payments;
- Assist Client Officer / Senior Client Officer with client transactions;
- Ensure book-keeping is undertaken as per procedure;
- Ensure that bank reconciliations are undertaken within 30 days of month end as per the DPPM.
Key Competences / Skills / Experience / Behaviours Required
- A good academic record with at least a grade 5-9 or above at GCSE level in English and Mathematics and at least a grade 5 at five other subjects.
- Good organisation and time management skills.
To learn more or apply, get in touch with our People Team .