To perform administrative services for a portfolio of clients, guided as appropriate by a line manager, ensuring a high quality of service to meet the needs of both the client and the business.
- Responsible for the administration of a portfolio of corporate and real estate client entities.
- Maintenance of statutory records, completion of statutory filings, minuting of board meetings and processing of client transactional activities and payments.
- Maintain and enhance client relationships for own portfolio, ensuring a high quality of service.
- Plan and prioritise own workload and that of immediate colleagues to ensure that target/deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure that client requests are dealt with in a timely manner and in accordance with the firm’s service delivery standards.
- Assist in the training of junior members of the team in the performance of tasks and procedures.
- Contribute to the appraisal of junior colleagues in the team.
- Build and maintain technical knowledge in order to keep up to date with changes in the relevant market.
- Be proactive in recognising and pursuing opportunities for improving procedures and controls.
- Accurate recording of time spent on all client matters.
- Ensure productivity target achieved on an ongoing basis (with Manager approving any exceptional requests).
- Assist the Manager of the team in the review and allocation of time spent in preparation for the billing cycle, and all related work in this respect.
- Ensure system ‘activities’ are used, monitored and actioned in a timely manner for self and any junior team members assisting on your portfolio.
Key Competences / Skills / Experience / Behaviours Required
- Ideally holds a relevant qualification and/or studying towards a professional qualification, ICSA or equivalent.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 -4 years’ experience in a similar role with a particular focus on Corporate or Real Estate Clients.
- Self-motivated, able to manage time effectively and able to work independently but must also be a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and professional in their approach.
- An awareness of Jersey company law and other related legal and regulatory requirements.
- Motivated and driven with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
To learn more or apply, get in touch with our People Team.