To perform specialist functions on own allocated caseload, guided as appropriate by a line manager, providing a quality service to meet the needs of both the client and the business.
- Perform specialist functions on own allocated caseload, only referring unusual or more difficult problems when necessary.
- Enhance and maintain client relationships for own caseload, ensuring a quality service.
- Plan and prioritise own workload and that of immediate colleagues to ensure that target/deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure that client requests are dealt with in accordance with the firm’s service standards
- Train/work with less experienced colleagues in the performance of tasks and procedures in given specialisation.
- Contribute to the appraisal of more junior colleagues in unit.
- Build and maintain own technical knowledge in order to keep up to date and relevant.
- Be proactive in recognizing and pursuing opportunities for improving procedures and controls.
- Ensure all book-keeping is completed in accordance with the guidelines in the DPPM.
- Ensure reconciliations on client base are completed in accordance with the guidelines in the DPPM.
- Record time spent on different client matters accurately.
- Ensure quotes are provided to clients (in accordance with the firm’s standard tariff) for standard tasks.
- Ensure quotes are agreed with the manager for any bespoke or unusual transactions and that clients are kept appraised of the WIP.
- Ensure productivity target achieved on a regular basis (with Manager approving any exceptional requests).
- Ensure invoices on own client base are raised in accordance with the firms billing cycle as detailed in the DPPM.
- Ensure activities are used, monitored and actioned in a timely manner for self and any ATO’s working on caseloads.
Skills / Experienced Required
Suggested Performance Measures
- The accuracy, volume and timely completion of personal work and that of immediate colleagues.
- Client satisfaction.
- Effectiveness in training less experienced colleagues on specific tasks in given specialisation.
- Flexibility in role.
- Proof of working on own initiative.
To learn more or apply, get in touch with our HR team.