To assist the group operations team in improving business efficiency and performance via technology.
This job description is intended to provide broad outline of the main responsibilities only and additional responsibilities may be required in accordance with the needs and requirements of the business.
- Understanding process automation principles and company guidelines.
- Working cohesively with other teams to problem solve issues that arise.
- Understanding business processes and applying improvements via technology or more efficient working practices, for analysis and verification by senior team leaders.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for each process.
- Support existing processes and implementing change as required.
- Problem solving issues that arise.
- Assisting the group operations team in ensuring that tasks and requests are completed on time, to specification and in line with business priorities.
Key Competencies / Skills / Experience / Behaviours Required
- Enthusiasm and interest in learning and utilising various technologies.
- Motivated and driven with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Good diagnostics and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently when required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
To learn more or apply, get in touch with our People Team.