This is a senior administration role in the Private Client service line of Dominion. The role has a wide array of responsibilities including, but not limited to, responsibility for autonomously managing a portfolio of Ultra High Net Worth clients holding wide ranging asset classes through trust structures, developing client and intermediary relationships and overseeing and developing an administration team.
This job description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only and additional responsibilities may be required in accordance with the needs and requirements of the business.
- Responsible for provision of high quality trust service to a varied portfolio of predominantly Ultra High Net Worth clients;
- Establish, build and manage strong relationships and networks with intermediaries and internal contacts;
- Providing technical support to the administration team;
- Contribute to ensuring the team meets KPIs and financial targets including revenue growth and debtor collection;
- Proactively manage and prioritise team workload and report to the team manager / director as required;
- Ensuring that the team consistently operates in compliance with the Dominion Policies & Procedures Manual;
- Identify development and training requirements of team members;
- Monitor and ensure that team members are “on target” to achieve CPD requirements.
Skills / Experience Required
- Must hold a relevant professional qualification STEP / ICSA or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a particular focus on Private Clients;
- Self-motivated, able to manage time effectively and able to work independently but also a team player;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- A good understanding of Jersey trust foundation and company law and other related legal and regulatory requirements as well as a working knowledge of relevant UK tax issues;
- Motivated and driven with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and demanding financial targets.
To learn more or apply, get in touch with our HR team.