Department: Client Accounting
Reports to: Client Accounting Assistant Manager
To carry out a range of junior accounting activities under the supervision of the Accounts team.
- Preparation of simple trust financial statements from trial balance;
- Preparation of simple trust UK tax returns and other tax reporting requirements such as P11d and S731;
- Preparation of periodic reviews on standard client structures;
- Ensure accounting documentation is correct to support set of financial accounts and tax returns;
- Update line manager with regards to financial accounts and tax return progress and ensure the internal tracker database is accurate and complete in accordance to the procedure;
- Record times spent on different client matters accurately and proactively pay attention to allocated budgets and log any overruns on the system;
- Assist administrators in book-keeping queries when required and in any ad-hoc projects given by the line manager
Key Competences / Skills / Experience / Behaviours Required
- Professional in their approach;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy skills;
- Confidentiality when working on internal matters;
- Self-motivated and pro-active
To learn more or apply, get in touch with our People Team.